Equipment Sales Division
- Tour Division -Technical Nitrox Division
Tech Gear | Technical Courses | Services |
Wet & Wild Club |
Technical Dive Tours!
The Dive Philippines - Technical Nitrox Division specializes in providing Technical Diving education and services
through its ANDI scuba courses and retail and distribution of its technical scuba equipment lines.
The Dive Philippines Technical Nitrox Division distributes its brands throughout the Philippines through authorized dealers and dive centers.
Please contact us for the dealer nearest you.
ANDI Courses Offered:
- Limited SafeAir Diver Course
- Complete SafeAir Diver Course
- Technical SafeAir Diver Course
- Extended Range Course
- Rebreather Courses
- Rental of twin tank + double manifold with isolator (Nitrox or Air)
- Servicing of regulators (maintenance and O2 cleaning)
- Tank and valve preparation for Nitrox use (O2 Cleaning)
- Nitrox Airfill Station / Rental of Nitrox ready Scuba Cylinders
- Technical Diving Tours
The WET 'N WILD TECHNICAL DIVE CLUB!
Join some of the most intense technical diving this side of the Pacific Rim. Interested
in getting to know more about whats in store for you? Join our e-mail list and keep
yourself updated on where the action is.
TECHNICAL DIVE TOURS!
What kind of diving does the Wet 'n Wild group get into? Join one of our tours or arrange
with us a dive package to these destinations:
- Japanese ammo ship at 180 feet
- U.S. F4 Fighter Jet
- 5 other U.S. Ships between 60-100 feet
- U.S. Bomber (World War II) at 230 feet
- Barge at 150 feet, lots of aquatic life. Length 100 feet.
- Liberty Shipwreck at 150 feet, torpedoed World War II
- Fishing Vessel 170 feet long at 240 feet. Items still in cargo hold
La Union Wrecks
All dives require decompression. Diving equipment may be rented or purchased. At least IANTD Advanced
Nitrox diver certification required. Equivalent certifications from other agencies also recongnized.
- World War II U.S. tanks at 140 feet. Some at 200 feet
- U.S. Cargo ship at 250 feet. Great for trimix diving.
Some of these dives may be done during an IANTD Technical Course.
LETS GET WILD!